In My Head...

I'm not going to ramble today. I have a few unfinished posts that are driving me nuts. I'm trying to satisfy my need to psychoanalyse the artists a little too much methinks...


So today, it's all about the music. I'll post the videos/songs and write a haiku to explain the significance to me (I had to ham it up a little!). There's a range of music here; a mixture of what I like right now as well as classics from my vault.


Jungle Brothers - Jungle Brother (from Raw Deluxe)


Subtone, Cheltenham,
'98 with my mate, Kate.
Bombing the dancefloor!






True Tiger feat. P Money - Slang Like This


This one's a banger
Representing British slang
You get me Bredrin?



Fun Lovin' Criminals - Up on The Hill (from 100% Columbian)



Jazzy, Hip-hop Rock.
One for the end of the night,
Sublime, chilled-out bliss






Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Under The Bridge (from Blood Sugar Sex Magic)


Singing in the car,
Mississippi with my cuz',
The top of our lungs!



Jah Cure - Longing For



Soundtrack to my love;
While away in the forest
It kept me with him



Public Enemy - Bring The Noise (from It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back)



Of all the places,
Rock City in Nottingham
Is where I saw them...



Notorious B.I.G. - Ready To Die (from Ready To Die)



Fits of Hysterics
At the 'F**k Me' interlude.
Mad Atlanta trip...



My memories are embedded in music. Music is embedded in my memories.

Happy Friday!

1 comment: